In general, you can visit TechDigital’s websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you. TechDigital does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission. , or under the following circumstances:
1. TechDigital will provide your information to trusted partners who work on behalf of with TechDigital under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help TechDigital communicate with you about offers from TechDigital and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
2. We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13.
3. TechDigital respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish/ exercise our legal rights/ defend against legal claims;
4. TechDigital believes; it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
5. We transfer information about you if TechDigital is acquired by or merged with another company. You may choose to give us your personal information like – your name and address/ e-mail id that may be needed, for eg. , to correspond with you, to download our white papers or to provide you with a subscription. If you do not want to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. TechDigital will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested. TechDigital sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains