We request you to read the following terms and conditions carefully before you use TechDigital’s website.
1. The term User shall refer to the person who browses the site. The term TechDigital shall refer to TechDigital Inc. The term Site refers to https://www.techdigitalcorp.com/ owned and monitored by TechDigital.
use of that area of the Site.
3. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of TechDigital. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to TechDigital. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from TechDigital. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. TechDigital is a registered trademark of TechDigital Inc. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from TechDigital Inc. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
4.TechDigital shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content,materials, and information from the Site.
5.TechDigitalmay change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features without any notice. TechDigital reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site.
6. TechDigitalmay monitor access to the Site. However, the User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to TechDigital. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party.
TechDigital reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
7. In no event will TechDigital be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use TechDigital’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.8. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold TechDigital harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
9. Some of the information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. TechDigital disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
10. If the Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The User agrees that TechDigital is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. TechDigital is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. TechDigital is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
11. The laws of India govern this agreement. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Indore, India in all disputes arising out of/ relating to the use of the Site. Unless specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and TechDigital with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior/ contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral/ written, between the user and TechDigital with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.